Located on Hwy 6, free breakfast, on-site hot tub, clean rooms and helpful staff
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their helpful service
- Several guests found the location convenient for exploring the area by car
- A few reviewers thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Minor complaints regarding replenishment of breakfast items
Updated Jan 21, 2013
8 out of 10 | Kelley stayed June 15, 2006
"There aren't a lot of places to stay in Pincher Creek and this was the nicest looking one."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed March 12, 2006
"Just to remember the breakfast area is small and to plan for that."
9 out of 10 | Johannes stayed July 29, 2005
"We stayed for 2 nights - while the first contact person was less than frendly the rest of the staff looked after us well."
6 out of 10 | Darlene stayed July 17, 2005
"We have stayed at a lot of Super 8's and this one was ok , but for the complimentary breakfast there was only bread with butter and jam peanut butte, and juice. There was no fruit or cream or muffins out. There was a bag in the fridge that had a couple of oranges and an apple but you didn,t know if it was for the patrons or not. There really seemed to be no thought to the fixings. It looked very cheap. And you could hear alot of complaints milling around at the two tables for 40 roomw."
2 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 08, 2004
"It seemed to me that visitors weren't welcome in this hotel because it meant extra work fo the staff. Hopefully I won't have to use this place again. Your service through the internet was great, but unfortunately the hotel was not- according to my personal standards."