Lloydminster budget hotel with updated rooms and free breakfast but mixed reviews
- Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast and free parking
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several guests described the beds as clean and comfortable
- Recent guests seemed to appreciated the updated rooms
- Many guests described their rooms as dated and in need of upgrades
- Many reviewers complained about a limited selection at the free breakfast
- Several guests were disturbed in their rooms by train horns blowing
- A couple of reviewers found the Wi-Fi service unreliable
- Some guests noted unsavoury characters around the hotel
Updated Feb 18, 2015
10 out of 10 | Demaris stayed April 30, 2015
"Everything was good."
"Personnel were helpful and polite. Bed was very comfortable."
3 out of 10 | Cristalee stayed July 15, 2013
"Extremely out-dated! Dim-lit and unwelcoming entry, very unprofessional hotel. I will not stay there again."