Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms, knowledgeable staff but concerns about small parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking
- The rooms were a huge source of praise as many guests found them to be clean, quiet, comfortable and spacious
- According to many reviewers, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable
- Several guests liked the hotel's proximity to shopping, restaurants and thought it was centrally located
- The breakfast was fresh and the area had ample seating, according to several guests
- Some guests thought the beds were comfortable
- Several guests felt the hotel had dated decor and furnishings
- Some guests complained parking spaces were too small for larger vehicles
- The elevators were small and made hauling luggage a little difficult, according to some reviewers
Updated Jul 12, 2013
9 out of 10 | William stayed January 13, 2014
"Made a trip to Lethbridge for an appointment, glad that we picked the Ramada. Met by a helpful front staff that welcomed us and gave us directions around the hotel and the area.Rooms were clean and spacious. the windows had a section that opened so we could get fresh air in overnight. Restaurant was a bonus as we didn't have to go out at night once we were in, they also served a good continental breakfast in the morning. The bad part was having to leave the hotel and travel home in a storm. Should have stayed another day."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed April 23, 2006
"-looks old. - no swimming pool."