Hospitable Lethbridge hotel with indoor pool and waterslide, pet-friendly & jacuzzi rooms
- Free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking
- The rooms were a source of praise for many guests and they were described as clean and spacious
- Many reviewers complimented the staff for being friendly and accommodating
- Several guests liked the hotel's proximity to restaurants and thought it was easily accessible
- According to some reviewers, the room rates were reasonable
- The breakfast was good and had a wide selection, according to some guests
- A few guests had complaints about noise transfer
- A couple reviewers claimed the climate control did not work properly and felt the rooms were too warm
Updated Oct 21, 2014
2 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 24, 2014
"You can smell the smoke throughout and our room had a hole in the screen. The bed smelled of smoke."
9 out of 10 | Sherry stayed September 08, 2013
"I picked this hotel because it was the closet to the Lethbridge Casino so we could just walk over. Right from check in I was pleased with the service. Very friendly staff. Continental breakfast was awesome, they even put out snacks in the evening. Room was very clean and comfortable. I like the fact that this hotel still had smoking rooms. This was a trip away for Mom & Dad alone so it was great that we could smoke in the room. Would definitely recommend this hotel."
10 out of 10 | Janice stayed August 11, 2013
"We will e back"
"Great value,clean, awesome staff. Will stay here again"