7-minute walk to shops and restaurants, clean and bright rooms with on-site waterpark
- Free Wi-Fi, free buffet breakfast, free parking and free airport shuttle
- The rooms were spacious, clean and bright, according to several guests
- The on-site waterpark was a good source of entertainment for several reviewers
- Several guests felt the staff were friendly and the service was outstanding
- Some guests complimented the general appearance of the hotel and described it as modern, clean and well-kept
- According to some guests, the location was convenient to shopping and downtown attractions
- Some guests had noise complaints
- A few guests thought the beds were uncomfortable
Updated Mar 8, 2013
8 out of 10 | Tanya stayed September 06, 2010
"Pool is fun, Hot tub - not so much!"
"The hot tub is located way to close to the waterslide and you get a huge splash of cold water anytime anyone comes down the slide. The parking lot is too small also. The hot breakfast was nice and the microwave and fridge in the room were nice perks too."
8 out of 10 | Ronald stayed August 06, 2010
"Business trip to Lethbridge"
"I had an appointment in downtown Lethbridge and the hotel was central for shopping and my meeting. The close access to a major mall made the location appealing to my teenage son."
10 out of 10 | Amber stayed August 20, 2006
"My husband and i both said it was the cleaniest and quietist hotel we have ever stayed at. excelent price. we will be back for any future stay in Lethbridge. Keep up the good work."
10 out of 10 | Jamie stayed July 23, 2006
"WE had a very enjoyable stay. We would definately stay there again."
8 out of 10 | Carolle stayed December 30, 2005
"Sorry, I am late replying. I usally stay here while in Edmonton and find it frienldy and comfortable. The only thing that I don't like is that parking is at a premium and if you park on the street there is always a bylaw officer right there at 9:00 am giving out tickets. I think there should be some arrangement with the city of Lethbridge and the city could be nicer to visitors!"
9 out of 10 | David c stayed July 30, 2004
"The hotel was very children-friendly, well suited to the needs of travelling families."