7.3 | Good BEST WESTERN Jasper Inn Map
In-room fireplaces, full kitchens, indoor pool and hot tub, but dated decor
- Free Wi-Fi, free local calls, and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Many reviewers found the in-room fireplaces and the pool area to be value-added features
- Several guests found the location convenient for exploring the Jasper Townsite area on foot
- Several reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- Many reviewers described the in-room decor as dated
- Several guests were disappointed that this property did not offer a free breakfast
Updated Sep 14, 2012
A few guests complimented the staff for their friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable service.
Expedia.ca gave this hotel an average score of 3.6 out of 5.0, with 74% of 19 guests recommending the property.
8 out of 10 | Ken stayed August 27, 2012
"Housekeeping staff were excellent. Pools were excellent. Restaurant only offered buffet for breakfast and every hot dish was cold and almost empty (at 10 am). Would have preferred to order from a menu therefore ALL other meals were eaten elsewhere."
8 out of 10 | Kjell stayed June 23, 2010
"We had a very stay, the only negative we have to mention was the service at the restaurant. The staff was heavely loaded and not give the services as rest of the hotel."
8 out of 10 | Darryl stayed December 23, 2009
"A few details need to be tended to. Coffee maker not working properly, dish tray dirty...nothing major just irritating. Could have used an extra chair or two on the main floor. Loft OK."
- Jasper National Park (2.3 km)
- Maligne Lake (4.7 km)
- Athabasca Falls (27.8 km)