7.2 | Good
BEST WESTERN Jasper Inn
Well-liked Jasper hotel in town with restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and kitchenettes
- Free Wi-Fi, free local calls, and free parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and well maintained
- Many reviewers found the in-room fireplaces and the pool area to be value-added features
- Several guests found the location convenient for exploring the Jasper Townsite area on foot
- Several reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- Guests found the in-room kitchens well equipped
- No elevator or air conditioning at the hotel
- A few guests said the hotel was a little tired
Updated May 19, 2015
A few guests complimented the staff for their friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable service.
Expedia.ca gave this hotel an average score of 3.7 out of 5, with 90% of 225 guests recommending the property.
8 out of 10 | Ken stayed August 27, 2012
"Housekeeping staff were excellent. Pools were excellent. Restaurant only offered buffet for breakfast and every hot dish was cold and almost empty (at 10 am). Would have preferred to order from a menu therefore ALL other meals were eaten elsewhere."
8 out of 10 | Kjell stayed June 23, 2010
"We had a very stay, the only negative we have to mention was the service at the restaurant. The staff was heavely loaded and not give the services as rest of the hotel."
8 out of 10 | Darryl stayed December 23, 2009
"A few details need to be tended to. Coffee maker not working properly, dish tray dirty...nothing major just irritating. Could have used an extra chair or two on the main floor. Loft OK."