Highly praised Fort Saskatchewan hotel with indoor pool, free breakfast and free parking
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly and helpful service
- Several guests found their beds to be comfortable
Updated Feb 19, 2015
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed September 03, 2010
"The friendly staff made our 3 day stay most enjoyable."
"We felt most welcomed. The front line staff were friendly, polite, and helpful. The general manager was most professional. We enjoyed the open area for visiting and for playing cards. We appreciated this aspect as the rooms would have made playing bridge very uncomfortable. The rooms were well cared for by friendly staff. Bedding and towels were crisp and pristine white. One suggestion would be to have 2 chairs in rooms that have double beds."