Clean rooms, good food at the free breakfast and friendly service
- Free parking, free Wi-Fi and free breakfast
- Many guests described their rooms as clean
- Many reviewers praised the food at the free breakfast
- The staff were frequently complimented for their friendly service
- Several guests found their beds to be comfortable
- A few reviewers praised the food at the on-site restaurant
- A few guests did not find amenities, such as restaurants, within walking distance
- A couple of reviewers were disturbed by footsteps in rooms above
- A couple or guests complained that their check-in was slow
Updated Nov 20, 2012
8 out of 10 | Keith stayed June 03, 2010
"Peaceful , staff were friendly"
"The room was very neat in appearence. My breakfast was included in the price. I had a bit of a walk do to parking location. The room had many advantages. I only wished it had a radio."
3 out of 10 | Jason stayed February 09, 2006
"Reservation was for a suite 189.00. got to my room was disapointed with the "suite". upon checking out told the front desk how poor the room was. turns out they put me in a regular room so only charged me 159.00, this was still way too much money for how old, dirty and unattractive the entire hotel was. I would only stay here again if there is nothing else available and too cold to sleep in my pickup truck."
8 out of 10 | Daniel stayed March 26, 2005
"I liked the availibility of a printer near the front desk. I liked the high speed internet access. I liked the microwave and the fridge in the room. I enjoyed my stay."