Recommended by guests for clean and spacious rooms, friendly service, and easy access to highways
- Free wireless Internet, free local calls, and free underground heated parking
- Many guests described their rooms as clean, spacious, and well-appointed
- Many reviewers found this hotel conveniently located for accessing major highways
- Several guests found the staff to be friendly and helpful
- Several reviewers stated that they were likely to stay at this hotel again in the future
- A few guests complained about the food quality and high prices at the on-site restaurant
- A few reviewers found the adjustable beds to be uncomfortable
- A couple of guests complained that the height restriction for the underground parking was too low for SUV-sized vehicles
Updated Jun 19, 2012
The Southgate Shopping Centre (retail shopping and restaurants) is a 6 minute drive from this hotel. The West Edmonton Mall is about a 20 minute drive, west along Whitemud Drive, from this property. The West Edmonton Mall features retail shopping, restaurants, an indoor water park, an indoor theme park, a seal lion aquarium, and an ice skating rink. The Edmonton International Airport is a 25 minute drive south of this hotel, along Calgary Trail (driving time estimates: Google Maps).
8 out of 10 | Wade stayed December 31, 2011
"Did not appreciate the adjustable beds and would have preferred a non-adjustable mattress. Did like the open atrium area. The restaurant menu needs upgrade. The rooms were very nice large size."
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed October 10, 2010
"I made the reservation online and received a very good deal; specially since we had the AMA card. The guy at the reception was very prompt, friendly and helpful, making sure we made the best out of our stay (the swimming pool, spa, the pub, the a la carte breakfast and thanksgiving brunch buffet). The Hotel is nicely decorated with an inner garden and beautiful avant garde art :)"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 23, 2009
"The hotel was great."
5 out of 10 | Sharon stayed May 28, 2006
"Our room was given to someone else just after we were in it. Two girls had a key and walked in. they has been assigned to the same room. Had a steak sandwich through room service. dialed 2 and after about 25 rings still never got an answer so called back, same thing happened. Called the front desk and the put me through, the phone was finally answered after about 10 rings. The dog enjoyed the steak as it was too tough and hand too much grisel for me to eat. VERY BAD"
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 10, 2005
"I thought the swimming pool could have been cleaner."
9 out of 10 | Karen stayed October 25, 2004
"I was very pleased with the space in the room, the availability of high speed internet, all the little extras. I would choose to stay in another coast hotel, as long as price was comparable, over any other hotel for my next stay."