Southeast Edmonton hotel with well-liked restaurant, indoor pool and jacuzzi suites
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, bottled water, local calls
- Large and very clean rooms, according to guests
- Some guests found updated rooms with new furnishings and fixtures
- Location handy to highway and other city routes
- Guests liked the food, room service and live entertainment on site
- Guests appreciated the free parking with lots of spaces
- A couple of guests complained of very weak water pressure in their shower
- Noise a problem for a few guests who claimed that walls were thin
- A few guests said their HVAC systems were loud and ineffective
- Staff not always gracious according to some reviewers
- Aging property, according to some
Updated May 22, 2015
The Four Points is smoke-free and has 139 air-conditioned rooms and suites which all include free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, free local calls, a flat screen TV with pay-per-view movies, a coffeemaker, a mini-fridge, a microwave, an iron and ironing board, a desk with ergonomic chair and black out curtains. Some units may also include a separate bedroom and living room, french doors, a sofabed, a fireplace and a jacuzzi.
Downtown Edmonton, which features the Edmonton City Centre mall, Art Gallery of Alberta, Shaw Conference Centre (exhibitions and concerts), and the entertainment district of Jasper Avenue, is about a 16-minute drive from this property. Rexall Place (home of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers) and Commonwealth Stadium (home of the CFL's Edmonton Eskimos) are both approximately 12 minutes away by car. The Edmonton International Airport (YEG) is a 30-minute drive south of this hotel (driving time estimates: Google Maps).
8 out of 10 | Linda stayed October 13, 2011
"Very Good Stay - I'm Coming Back!"
"The room was exceptionally clean, the beds were beautiful and lots of pillows. The bathroom was well equipped with large towels, nice soap, etc. I missed having a complimentary fridge and microwave, however. Out in the lobby I noticed the gift shop was gone - I hope they get another one! The restaurant food is very good but for some reason there's very few customers there."
10 out of 10 | Tammy stayed March 20, 2011
"We found this to be our ideal location for our stay in Edmonton and the price was reasonable for our affordability. The live entertainment makes for a relaxing evening without having to go to a different location. We would highly recommend it to all our friends."
8 out of 10 | Darrell stayed June 17, 2005
"Done a nice re-model on a older hotel."
- Jasper Avenue, Edmonton (4.6 km)
- Shaw Conference Centre Edmonton (4.7 km)
- University of Alberta Hospital (5.5 km)
- University of Alberta (5.7 km)
- Stollery Children's Hospital (5.8 km)
- Commonwealth Stadium (6.0 km)
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (6.7 km)
- Kingsway Mall (7.2 km)
- Elk Island National Park (40.2 km)