South Edmonton hotel near Hwy 2 with indoor pool and free breakfast but many complaints
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, pets stay for free, free local calls
- A few guests found this hotel convenient for accessing major highways
- A few reviewers described their rooms as clean
- A couple of guests thought that the room rates were reasonable
- Many guests thought that the hotel appeared neglected and was in need of upgrades
- Several guests described the customer service as poor
- A few reviewers found their beds to be uncomfortable
- A couple of guests complained about smelling cigarette smoke in their non-smoking rooms
Updated Nov 9, 2014
8 out of 10 | Rosemary stayed March 21, 2010
"great staff but noise drifts in from hallways through doors"
6 out of 10 | Gerard stayed December 17, 2009
"we had a good stay, The staff was very friendly the only thing were the beds , they were were not the greatest."
9 out of 10 | John stayed October 30, 2009
"great hotel, just walls are too thin, you could hear your neighbors pretty clear."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed August 07, 2005
"The only real complaint we have is that the air conditioner was very noisy and annoying, and it really didn't cool the room for all the noise it created."
8 out of 10 | Christine stayed July 11, 2004
"This is an older hotel and it shows in the infrastructure. I found the room to be clean, the bed comfortable, the towels fairly thick, the air conditioning noisy and ineffective, and noise from the hallway could be a problem. However for the price, I felt I got a good night's sleep and that is all I wanted."