Highly praised south Edmonton hotel with well-appointed rooms, free breakfast & free parking
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, local calls, newspapers
- Many reviewers described their rooms as clean and spacious
- The staff were a highlight for many at this hotel with very friendly and accommodating service
- A few guests complimented the food quality at the free breakfast
- Many guests said that they were likely to return to this hotel again in the future
- Guests seemed to appreciate the value of this well-run hotel
- Guests liked being within walking distance of Whyte Avenue restaurants
- A couple of guests described the decor as dated
- A couple of reviewers thought that the views from their guest rooms were unpleasant
Updated Jan 8, 2015
Jared stayed June 21, 2014
"This hotel was alright."
8 out of 10 | Cecile stayed April 10, 2014
"Not fancy but Clean"
"When you first come in, the room smelled good not overpowering. The room was very clean & comfortable. Don't usually sleep good in hotels but in this one I slept good. Quiet surroundings. No noises."
8 out of 10 | Curtis stayed April 17, 2011
"Quiet in Edmonton"
"For me the best overall feature was how sound proof the room was. Once inside our room we did not hear any outside noise. The location to Whyte Ave. was also very appealing. Loved it! First rate."
8 out of 10 | Paul stayed June 18, 2010
"great staff avoid the useless kitchenette suites chefs"
"Everything was great especially the staff the only thing that had me guessing was what a kitchenette really was other than a wall of empty cupboards and a basin sink."
9 out of 10 | Daren stayed November 28, 2009
"Staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was very good."
- University of Alberta Hospital (1.9 km)
- Stollery Children's Hospital (2.2 km)
- University of Alberta (2.2 km)
- Jasper Avenue, Edmonton (3.2 km)
- Shaw Conference Centre Edmonton (3.4 km)
- Royal Alexandra Hospital (5.0 km)
- Fort Edmonton Park (5.0 km)
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (5.4 km)
- Commonwealth Stadium (5.4 km)
- Kingsway Mall (5.7 km)