8.2 | Very Good BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn Map
Well-liked Edmonton hotel near Kingsway Mall with on-site dining and pool with waterslide
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, local calls
- Many guests described their rooms as clean and quiet
- Many reviewers found the on-site Tim Horton's to be an added value feature
- Many guests found the proximity of the hotel to the Kingsway Mall convenient
- Several reviewers complimented the staff for their friendly service
- Several guests thought that the hotel appeared old and tired
- A few reviewers found the Internet service to be slow and unreliable
- A few guests thought that the room rates were expensive
Updated Jan 6, 2015
Expedia.ca gave this hotel an average score of 4.0 out of 5.0, with 80% of 5 guests recommending the property.
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 04, 2014
"Excellent location while visiting Royal Alexandra Hospital"
"Clean and recently renovated. Attached restaurants an added bonus."
7 out of 10 | Terra stayed March 27, 2014
"Very comfortable and quiet. Great value"
"Great beds! Not very convenient to get to your room"
9 out of 10 | Len stayed March 05, 2014
"We found the BestWestern plus City Centre Inn, a great convenience for location. The room & service was excellent, very helpful to us for any questions we needed answered. We will definately stay again when the need arrises."
9 out of 10 | Darlene stayed January 25, 2014
"A haven after a long road trip"
"I arrived tired and just wanting to settle in my room for the evening. Check in was fast, service professional and helpful and my room was fantastic. I love the location of the Inn because it was so close to where I had appointments the next day and great shopping across the street... In all an excellent stay."
9 out of 10 | Robert stayed September 09, 2012
"Both the room and location were perfect for our needs. I appreciated the bright lights in the room."
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed October 09, 2011
"Nice place to stay."
"Front desk personel were efficient. The room was very nice and clean, however it seemed to get fairly cool in the early morning, even though the furnace was running quite a bit. The location of the hotel was great, close proximity to Glenrose hospital. What I liked best was the quietness in the wing I was in. Recommend a stay at this hotel for access to Glenrose and Royal Alexandra Hospitals and if you enjoy shopping the Kingsway mall is right across the street."
7 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 29, 2010
"..was visiting Edmonton for Grey Cup. when I booked I thought the hotel was a bit closer to the downtown area. so it was a 40 min. walk or a cab or bus ride away. otherwise it was good."
- Kingsway Mall (0.3 km)
- Royal Alexandra Hospital (0.9 km)
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (0.9 km)
- Commonwealth Stadium (2.2 km)
- Jasper Avenue, Edmonton (2.3 km)
- Shaw Conference Centre Edmonton (2.8 km)
- Rexall Place (3.7 km)
- Edmonton Expo Centre (3.7 km)
- TELUS World of Science-Edmonton (3.8 km)
- University of Alberta (4.6 km)