6.6 | Fair BEST WESTERN Cedar Park Inn Map
Reviewers suggested that major renovations would improve the guest experience
- Free wireless Internet, free local calls (under 30 minutes), and free parking
- Many guests found their rooms to be clean
- Several guests complimented the food quality at the on-site restaurant
- A few reviewers found the hotel conveniently located for accessing major highways
- Many guests complained that the hotel was in need of renovations and upgrades
- Several guests found the customer service to be poor
- A few reviewers described their rooms as small
- A few guests thought that this property was not up to the standards of the Best Western brand
Updated Jun 15, 2012
7 out of 10 | Morgan stayed November 15, 2013
"Cedar Park CLEAN,COMFY"
"Only thing I have to complain about tis the food.. Restaurant is nice clean etc but food was fair at best. Would stay there again but NEVER EAT there again !!!"
8 out of 10 | David stayed October 05, 2013
"Late check in posed no problems staff were friendly the room was spotless and very comfortable quite large with outside deck. Parking bays were a bit small."
7 out of 10 | Charita stayed September 29, 2013
9 out of 10 | Marselo stayed April 06, 2013
"best hotel i been in Edmonton"
"very clean nice customer service and a very quiet place to relax. plus the pool is very good and clean."
7 out of 10 | Laureen stayed February 19, 2012
"comfortable beds and GREAT service"
"The service in this hotel was exceptionally good and the hotel was clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The only disappointment was the small pool and the lack of a hot tub. Otherwise - this was a great hotel and a great value!"
- University of Alberta Hospital (4.0 km)
- Stollery Children's Hospital (4.2 km)
- University of Alberta (4.3 km)
- South Edmonton Common (4.7 km)
- Jasper Avenue, Edmonton (5.8 km)
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (7.9 km)
- Commonwealth Stadium (7.9 km)
- Kingsway Mall (8.2 km)
- Elk Island National Park (44.3 km)