Full-service airport hotel with comfy rooms, huge waterpark and free airport shuttle
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, parking, airport shuttle, pet stays
- Many guests liked the location for its proximity to the airport, downtown and restaurants
- The waterpark was a hit with many guests
- Guests found the rooms and beds comfortable
- The staff received lots of praise from guests
- Some guests felt the rooms and the food on site were expensive
- Guests who had poolside rooms found them noisy until 10 pm at night
Updated Sep 11, 2014
Guests looking to access the popular Calgary Zoo will find it only an 8-minute drive away and the downtown area (where attractions like the Stampede Corral, the Saddledome and the Calgary Tower are located) is about a 15-minute drive away from this hotel. (All distances and driving time estimates: Google Maps)
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed November 02, 2013
"Had a wonderful time. Very clean and professional Staff. I will stay there again"
3 out of 10 | Wanda stayed July 16, 2005
"It was very busy because of Stampeed. The hotel seemed old, which I don't mind if things are kept up, but the airconditioning did not work and the desk attendant said he would look into it but did not. I have stayed in much nicer hotels for much less money. I suppose they could charge that amount because it was Calgary Stampede week, but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth."
9 out of 10 | Stephanie stayed August 28, 2004
"Great hotel, loved the indoor pool with slides and spa's. Very enjoyable!"
9 out of 10 | Mary stayed July 17, 2004
"Too many stairs to get to pool did not see any wheel chair acess. They do not provide tea in room for brakfast only coffee."