Well-liked and trendy boutique hotel in downtown Calgary with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free amenities: summer bicycle rentals, Wi-Fi in public areas
- Convenient location, within walking distance to a number of attractions, according to guests
- Friendly, well-informed staff, according to guests
- Guests liked the contemporary decor
- Dimly lit rooms and hallways, according to guests
- Some guests found rooms awkwardly configured
- A few guests found the A/C units noisy
- Wi-Fi is $10.45 per 24 hours
- Self-parking is $22 and valet parking is $30 per day including tax
Updated Feb 15, 2015
5 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 18, 2010
"Room 225, no air conditioning!"
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 10, 2010
"Did not live up to my expectations or the cost!"
"This hotel did not have wifi in the rooms. Very shocked! Plus they required you to pay for their ethernet connection."
4 out of 10 | Mike stayed June 11, 2010
"Would not use this hotel again."
"Over priced. No air conditioner. No hot water at times."
9 out of 10 | Marie stayed July 26, 2006
"Very courteous staff and prompt to address any needs or concerns in regards to my stay. The hotel is immaculate and the decor is beautiful! The only downside is the noise in the hallway that you can hear clearly through the door, even though the rooms themselves are soundproof. Otherwise an excellent choice over other hotels."
10 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 30, 2006
"Hotel Arts is significantly better and cheaper than the nearby Hyatt Regency hotel. Hotel Arts has a very modern and new look, a bigger TV (42" flat screen on the wall), softer bedsheets and down comforter, much bigger tub (6' long!), and an overall sense of luxury."