Guests liked the location of this hotel, close to McMahon Stadium
- Free Wi-Fi, breakfast and outdoor parking
- Rooms here were clean and comfortable, according to guests
- Friendly, helpful staff, according to guests
- Guests visiting the University of Calgary and Foothills location liked the hotel's convenient location
- Some guests found the underground parking fee excessive
- Some guests were disturbed by street noise and by noise from neighbouring guests
- Aging decor, according to some guests
Updated Feb 3, 2014
Above-ground parking at the hotel is free, but there is a $10 a night charge for underground parking. Two, free breakfast vouchers are provided per room for guests for each day of their stay.
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed July 26, 2013
"The location & price has been very good for long term stay while working in Calgary."
8 out of 10 | Sharon stayed November 27, 2005
"Breakfast buffet in Courtyard Cafe suited us perfectly for the two mornings we were there. We had a private corner for Brunch with other family members that joined us on Sunday. The staff treated our four year old grandson royally."
9 out of 10 | Sheldon stayed May 10, 2005
"We have stayed at the Best Western Village Park Inn two times before and this was our third stay after trying another Best Western hotel in Calagary and being disappointed with our stay. Thank you for another enjoyable stay!"
6 out of 10 | L elizabeth stayed May 29, 2004
"service was inconsistent. Take out salad exceptionally good, meal in the dining room, slow poor service. My roomate got sick/repulsed when she bit into a cardomen shell which reminded her of eating insects. I cook with cardomen and I at best biting into a seed might be acceptable, but a shell is not. There was kleenex not removed from near the trash can in the room. The tub was dirty, the water stopper was broken, and the water drained very slowly (room 207) The beds were very comfortable. so some things were good and others were not so good."