8.7 | Very Good BEST WESTERN Port O'Call Hotel Map
Highly praised northeast Calgary hotel with waterpark, restaurant and jacuzzi suites
- Free amenities: Wi-Fi, underground parking, airport shuttle
- Spacious, comfortable rooms, according to guests
- Water park with 2 waterslides, hot tubs & wading pool
- Guests really liked the staff and service at this hotel
- Several guests raved about the hotel's cleanliness
- Some guests enjoyed meals on site, impressed with the quality
- Guests liked the location, by the airport and close to Cross Iron Mills mall
- A couple of guests complained about the pool water temperature being too cold
Updated Dec 18, 2014
A couple of reviewers complained that the pool was too cold for comfort.
A couple of other guests were disappointed that breakfast was not included.
Confirmed with a front desk agent: free Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle, pet policy (call date: September 11, 2014).
9 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed January 07, 2013
"Everything was excellent. Will stay again for sure."
4 out of 10 | Pioter w stayed April 07, 2006
"Breakfast should be ALWAYS!!!included in the hotel price so waiter will not chase guests for not paying for breakfast. When I came down for a breakfast there was barely something to eat except bread,cofee and some leftovers. It was 7:05 and someone should watch when bins are empty. Perhaps you have to update your Pay-TV system too. Generally to expensive."
8 out of 10 | Ashley stayed June 23, 2005
"When I booked the hotel I was told the parking was $7.50 for the week, when its actually $5.00 per night. I was also told during booking the shuttle to the airport was free when in fact it cost $3.00."