6.8 | Fair Best Western Airport Inn Calgary Map
Good service from staff, but farther from the airport than expected
- Free Wi-Fi, free parking, free continental breakfast
- Conveniently located to major arteries, according to guests
- Good service from staff, according to guests
- Label of "airport hotel" misleading, according to guests
- Guests felt that the decor was dated
- Some guests were bothered by noise coming from adjacent rooms
Updated Aug 9, 2012
9 out of 10 | Ross stayed August 15, 2009
"Hotel easy to find from the airposrt and the staff were frindly and helpful."
2 out of 10 | Richard stayed July 12, 2005
"Our contract with you was for $109 Canadian. When my people were in the hotel, they were charged $169. My group leader protested and ended up paying $149 which is still $40/room more than booked on your web-site and which for the number of nights, means we got ripped off. This hotel did NOT honour the rate you sold us the rooms for and we have been totally taken advantage of by the hotel. We are going to take this to a higher level in the Westmont Chain of hotels and Travelodge because they were far from accommodating and the hotel needs a lot of work. Richard Buck - President, AgriTours Canada Inc."