Luxury Banff mountain lodge with kitchenette suites and large cave-style hot pool
- Free Wi-Fi throughout, free continental breakfast, and free underground parking
- Free Roam Bus passes are supplied to guests for downtown (5-minute ride) plus nearby attractions
- Guests said the hotel's location allowed them to walk to downtown
- The staff provided warm welcomes and outstanding service, according to guests
- Cave-like hot pool with waterfalls greatly enjoyed by guests
- Many guests liked the beds, decor, furnishings, 2-level suites and balconies
- Wi-Fi worked well and was very fast, according to reviews
- Hotel very clean and well kept and many guests said they would return
- Some guests complained that the basic rooms were smaller than expected and cramped
- Guests were disappointed that basic rooms were not air conditioned
- Late night noise caused by other guests was a disturbance to some
- Some guests complained about no mini-fridges, no microwaves and inadequate lighting in their rooms
Updated Nov 12, 2014
One-bedroom and two-bedroom suites come with private bedrooms with one king, one queen or two double beds, each with an ensuite bathroom. All suites have an air-conditioned living room, which comes with a double sofabed, and a kitchen nook with a mini-fridge, a microwave, a toaster, a sink, and a dining area. Some two-bedroom suites have balconies facing onto Banff Avenue.
4 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed May 06, 2010
"Small rooms, too noisy"
"Hotel itself is ok, with exeption of too small rooms and maintenance noise in the mornings."
8 out of 10 | Verified Guest stayed February 15, 2010
"Fairly expensive and full service hotel so I would have appreciated a terry robe (asked but none available - perhaps stock needs to be increased?). Also would expect that glasses/mugs should be dried and put away."