3-minute drive from Hwy 55, friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms
- Free Wi-Fi and wired internet, free breakfast and free parking
- The rooms were frequently complimented and described as clean, comfortable and quiet by several guests
- The breakfast was good and had plenty of options, according to several guests
- The staff were praised for providing friendly service by some guests
- According to some reviewers, the beds were comfortable
- A few guests thought the rooms rates were unreasonable
- A couple guests complained about the Wi-Fi connection
Updated Feb 27, 2013
10 out of 10 | Jean-pierre stayed May 13, 2010
"Great place to stay for people on the go !"
"The service was better then i seen any where else. Rooms were great. The continental breakfast was super and I never seen a place where they let you take some stuff for your break. They also advance the time it was serve to accomodate us workers. The service was so good, I reserve for next year.."